QUALIFICATION CHECK HALF YEAR UPDATE - OCTOBER 2022
Robust half year results form portfolio company "Qualification Check"
We are happy to announce that Qualification Check’s strong growth trajectory of last year has continued into Q1 and Q2 of the current financial year with the following results:
- Revenue: 55% up on PCP
- Check volumes: 62% up on PCP
- Client Retention: 99%
Our loyal customer base has been an important foundation of this growth with a large number of users utilising our products across a wider range of countries. We have also seen an impressive number of new business wins, particularly in regulated industries such as healthcare, government, immigration and education.
This strong growth has allowed us to re-invest in our team, platform, products and coverage with the following results:
- Education verifications are now available in 195+ countries and 50,000+ institutions
- Our new Digital Credentials Product has gone live
- Team size has increased by more than 20% over the period
- A new office has been established in Nigeria
Looking ahead to the rest of the financial year we forecast our growth to accelerate further and expect to see demand for our products increase in the subsequent years due to the following key factors:
- The switch, as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, to a more remote global workforce.
- Increasing employment and migration regulation.
- Continued high growth in student and professional migration.
- A buoyant employment market where individuals move jobs more often over their careers.